View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sat, Nov-30-02, 14:31

Plan: atkins
Stats: 175/154.5/135 Female 5'5"
BF:38.8%
Progress: 51%
Default Supplements

yes I am eating much better today and have spread out my water comsumption through out the day. So far I have drank 32 ozs. As for eating I had 2 whole eggs scrambled for breakfast with 1 oz cheese and 2 stripd bacon. Lunch I had 1 oz cheese and two slices ham. My thing is that I am not hungry during the day. The evenings are when I most crave food. I have my dinner planed out to have a salad with ranch dressing, pork chops and brocoli and cauliflower. For snacks I have ham and turkey in the fridge as well as cheese and hard bolied eggs. I am feeling much better now. Still some headaches but because I ate the cookie I am starting again right? If I take a multi vitamin each day this will help with withdrawal symptoms? How difficult is it to find a multi vitamin without iron in it? Any suggestions? Keep in mind that pills are not my thing. They either have to be small enough for me to swallow, coated, or big enough for me to cut up. I'm really screwed up that way. Bad memories with a pill and my throat! PAINFUL!