View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Sat, Nov-30-02, 13:35

Plan: CAD
Stats: 244/226.5/140
BF:
Progress: 17%

My fav. is cheese sticks.. Either string cheese or just plain cheddar stick. I eat one or two of those and feel great. In fact, a lot of my lunch CMs are two cheese sticks and about 3 tbs of turkey from a can mixed with mayo (kind of how you'd make the mix with tuna, but its turkey or chicken instead). Yumm!! I can go on that for 5-6 hours easily.

If you're wanting something crunchy, take the cheese and melt it in the microwave until it is really bubbly. Peel the cheese off the plate and pat it down with napkins to get off all the oil and then break peices off. It is REALLY good and is like a "cheese cracker".

Anyways, if you have fallen off track today, do your CMs but have a lot of protein and fat during dinner so you don't get up in the night. Any leftover turkey? Eat a bunch, that will get you pretty full, and drink a TON of water. Water seems to be the best hunger deterrent for me so far, so I"m wondering if you're drinking enough?

Well, good luck!!! Don't stress, remember, that it's your life and you are in control of your body. Drink TONS of water!!