View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Nov-30-02, 03:37

Plan: May 03 CAD
Stats: 233/231/150
BF:
Progress: 2%
Unhappy Gone Out of Control - how do I get back again ????

Dear All

I need some major advice here please.

On thursday night I went out of control about 11ish at night - my RM is at lunch time. Then friday I was ok, but when it came to my RM I could barely eat, but when I came home at night time I went out of control again in a very big way.

I've woken up in the middle of the night to find myself eating biscuits ( seriously my partner said I'd been sleep walking for 2 nights - but this time I'd woken up whilst eating ).

Then this morning (saturday) the first thing I've eaten is 3 slices of toast with butter and jam and half a packet of chocolate chip cookies.

where do I go from here? I know I have to get myself back on track - but do I only have two CM's today now or have I to have an RM this evening so that I dont do a repeat of the past two nights? I really am so confused right now and very upset that I have allowed this to happen. I just dont know whats happened to me.

But its finally come home to me this morning - how severe my carbohydrate addiction is - because I could not stop myself at all - I just kept reaching for anything and everything - even when I felt to sick to eat - I just carried on.

All advice would be gratefully recieved right now.

Do you think I should begin entry plan again? Just like the atkins do if you fall off the wagon.

Thank you for being here
Sponsored Links