View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Wed, Apr-25-07, 06:27

Plan: South Beach-Phase 2
Stats: 200/175/150 Female 68 in
BF:30/26.6/21
Progress: 50%

Hi! Good to meet you. I have family in Oviedo and have done a fair amount of driving through Chuluota. It's a nice, growing town. I like SB, but I'm still in Phase 1. I have been on it for 2 1/2 wks, b/c I keep messing up. The first week, I drank wine and beer at a work function. So, I started over. THen, the next week, on Saturday, after an otherwise perfect week, I drank wine with my husband when we went to dinner. As far as carbs/sugar go, I am fine. It's just the social situations and alcohol... If I'm at home, I have no problems with not drinking. I guess if I'm with other people, I just want to join the fun. So, I started again. I think that I am doing better now. I wasn't losing weight as quickly as some others, so I was a little discouraged. I am following the posted diet of a SB dieter on this forum who lost over 100lbs. I went to her journal and wrote down what she was eating and I started doing the same thing. I also got the book. Overall, I like the variety. I'm not eating a lot of fat, so I feel healthier if nothing else...