View Single Post
  #51   ^
Old Thu, Nov-28-02, 22:02
Registered Member

Plan: CAD
Stats: 292/263/165
BF:
Progress: 23%

This was my last resort, I felt that I have to get this weight off one way or another. I was so scared to try this and be let down againl. I have been up and down my whole life but after my first child my weight was out of control. I tried everything and I worked really hard. I would loose a little and then gain it all back and then some almost within the blink of an eye. I read the Atkins book and it made so much sense, he described my weight problem to a T. I lost weight during induction, I was so happy, I felt like I was getting my life back. Being this big, I feel like I'm not myself. People look at me, but they don't see ME, it really hurts and its really hard. I feel like I'm automatically labeled as being lazy and uncaring of what I look like. When that is so far from the truth, I work so hard at everything that I do, but this weight problem is by far the hardest to overcome. It's the biggest problem I have in my life and its holding me back from everything I want to do. I don't know what I would do without this website, when I first found this, I would read for hours. To see that there are so many people with the same problems and that so many of overcame them is really uplifting. I must add that everyone is wonderful on this site. I think I'm on the right road now, even if I'm not, I know that LC ing is the right way. I know it will be a long ride but I'm not giving up.