View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Apr-19-07, 11:52

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 172/166/145 Female 5 ft 7 in
BF:
Progress:
Default What a difference a "Fitday" makes!

Hi everyone, this is my first time posting (although I have been browsing for a while)...I just thought I'd share my experience, especially for those people stuck on a stall and ready to quit. This is my second time trying the Atkins WOE. The first time (October 06) I lost 4.5 lbs the first week, then 1.5lbs the second week...then stall at 166# for the next 3 weeks. So I gave up. I thought I would try it again March 19th. Guess what, the same exact thing happened. Staring at 166 on the scale for the past 2 weeks. I was getting really annoyed and thought to myself "this is as good as it's going to get" and was ready to give up again. But I remembered a lot of people mentioning Fitday and how that can help keep track of things. So I started tracking all my food and beverages on Monday, to make sure I wasn't going over on carbs. What a surprise to find out how many carbs I was having by lunchtime, plus the amount of protein I was packing away...anyway, since I was aware by lunchtime how many carbs I have left for the day and how many calories I have eaten, I made better dinner choices. The result...I'm 164 today! Amazing. 2lbs in 2 days. I love Fitday! So I thought I would share...for all of you who are stalling and think you are doing everything right, this is a great way to really KNOW if your on target or if there are some places you can tweak a little bit. Don't give up!
Sponsored Links