View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Nov-27-02, 16:21

Plan: Atkins/TKD
Stats: 164/150.5/125
BF:
Progress: 35%

Thanks for the input so far....very much appreciated!!

Natrushka, I actually feel honoured to get a response from you - I've read so much of what you've written on the boards the past few days....you're definitely a huge inspiration!! So, thanks for taking the time to respond

Yup, Pump is a lotta fun....and I find it's a really good way to stay motivated because you're in a class full of people, which means there's no way you wanna look like a quitter...hehe So basically you have no choice but to stick it out for the whole hour - and it makes you feel really good afterwards!! Yes, the aim is to be able to increase the weights on your barbell over time, just like in regular weights sessions......but, you choose what weights you wanna use - you go completely at your own pace - I'm only on small weights right now since I've just started........but, I was thinking along the same lines as you Nat - maybe if I keep my weights fairly low and don't increase them too fast, I'll be able to minimise the damage from the classes so I can go back and do my regular weights a few hours later......because, I really wanna find a way to do both..........I guess I must be a masochist *lol*

I'll wait and see if agonycat has an opinion

Thanks again!!!