View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Sun, Apr-08-07, 21:42

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 310/305/175 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 4%

I am doing pretty good on LC... and you? I know that I should start a journal. Maybe I will this week.

I actually think that it is easier for me to lc at home. I am able to take the time to make low-carb meals and luckily I don't have a problem resisting sweets. I have never really had too many cravings for sweets. My problem is with pasta and rice!! The other problem I have is that at home I don't seem to drink enough water. At work I have no problem.

It will be interesting to see what the new Wegmans has to offer. I doubt they will have lc treats though. I had planned to make a lc cake for dessert tonight, but I just didn't have time after preparing the other items. I will let you know how it is when I try it.

I have lots going on this week so that should help my lc diet. My daughter has swimming every morning. I am cleaning my carpets tomorrow afternoon (time to get rid of the winter grime) and then on Wednesday I will have 10 girl scouts overnight at my house. We will be making cut out cookies to frost and decorate so that may be a challenge... I love those!

Have a great Monday!!!