View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Nov-27-02, 07:44

Plan: formerly Atkins
Stats: 350/232/225 Female 5' 8"
BF:mooooo/moo/buff
Progress: 94%

Once again, I'm all talk and no action I didn't start doing crunches yet. Not that I don't want to, my workouts have been sort of rushed this week. My father is starting before I even get home and I'm scrambling to keep up so I can spot for him. I also do more exercises and reps than he does and at heavier weights, so trying to hurry is exhausting me quick. I told him I was doing my cardio first yesterday. I got the head start on lifting yesterday, and it worked very well. Plus, when I do my cardio first, I can run a bit. After lifting

Changes from my last post: I upped the weight on the squats to 55 pounds. It isn't bad at all now. I actually lost a whole inch on my upper thigh over the last 2 weeks. I credit the squats for it. I am still doing all of my other exercises with a progression from 15, to 20, to 25 pounds. The 15 pounds are getting too easy, I am debating whether to increase the number of sets so that I use the 20's and 25's or whether I should just shoot for the 30's and slowly incorporate them.

My dad is also upping the weights on the benchpresses again. I give it a shot for ha-ha's, to see if I can do it. He has upped it twice this week, first from 85 to 90 pounds, and last night from 90 to 105 pounds. I am doing fine at 90, but the 105 I could only do 5 reps. I think it's just too much too fast. So, I'll just do those as an extra if I have the strength to do 'em. DOMS is killing me today though!