View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Tue, Nov-26-02, 18:04

Plan: LC food combining w/BFL
Stats: 210/178.5/145
BF:
Progress: 48%

heh heh heh---I've always wanted to use that little puking guy! Hummus is allowed because there is so much fibre---I get mine pre-made and it has like 2 grams of carbs net for 4 tbsp. I love it. Okay, so no mushrooms. What else---curried deviled eggs, egg salad on crunchy romaine leaves with hot sauce, roasted zuchinni stuffed with sausage and cheese, grilled ham and cheese "sandwiches" (2 pieces sliced ham w/cheddar in the middle and either pan heated or nuked), smoked salmon w/dill sour cream sauce, etc. Also you can order all the lc pre-packaged foods on line. Like, lc tortillas (woohoo!) and bread mixes or baked, pancake mix, shakes, muffin mixes, etc. When I found out that I could have lc chocolate I way over did it. The sugar alchohols DO NOT like me. I stay away from them now. Oh, and I love the sf syrups. I like to mix them with club soda for drinks or mix them in with coffee, etc. My favorite on-line store is www.greenbeanz.com. It's a very basic site (not a lot of graffics) but they have an actual store near where I live and they are REALLY nice people. I like giving them the business.