View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Mar-28-07, 08:15

Plan: atkins
Stats: 230/198.6/170 Female 67inches
BF:
Progress: 52%

HI!

Seems like there are a lot of us that decide to come back, because we have had success in the past, and know this is the best way for us to get a grip.

I came back several times, with no success, but then I had minimal commitment. This time I have been back three weeks, and I feel confident that I am over the hump, and am fully committed.

My biggest problem is probably the mistaken assumption on my part that I realize what I am eating. Does that make sense? The first time around, I tracked everything. I was in a little group here, and we all chatted everyday, and it was sooooooo helpful.

I have been using fitday, which is helping me realize that sometimes when I think I am making the right LC choice, I am not. BUT, I am doing better.

You know from your past experience that the weight will just drop off, you will seem to lose 5 pounds in one day. Remember, a lot of this woe is not necessarily losing the weight, but firming up, gaining muscle etc. Are your clothes beginning to feel looser? Are you feeling better? Are you sleeping better? Numbers are just numbers. Don't focus on are in or out of ketosis.
Don't focus on weighing in. It's hard, I know it is. You know it is. But, you know you can do it. Day by day. I AM doing it, and there are days when I would like nothing more than to just lay in a giant tub of chocolate pudding. But I just keep going on.
I have my first grandchild due in July. I want to be healthy enough to play with him, and take him places, and be there to shower him with all the love I will feel for him. I won't do it as a 'big girl'. I will do it as a happy, healthy, fit, vibrant woman. That is my promise to myself. What is your promise to yourself.

You are doing great! Just keep doing it