#15   ^
Old Sun, Nov-24-02, 01:35

Plan: Syndrome X
Stats: 254/218/200 Male 6'
BF:
Progress: 67%
Default More SoCal stuff...

Just want to echo some great some shopping advice:

+ In Orange County, Mother's Market has a great selection of stuff..I frquent the Irvine store which has a whole shelf each of Keto products and Flax-O-Meal...it's worth ocassional trip from LA to stock up...pirces are comparable to most online outlets and stuff is ocassionally on sale at excellent prices...

+ Trader Joes...they are now stocking Atkins Blueberry Muffin Mix, Cornbread Mix and Brownie Mix...these are all excellent and just $3.99 a box...both the Brownies and Cornbread taste better than most boxed mixes...they also carry some Lo Carb tortillas which aren't as good as La Tortilla Factory...but they're good enough for me (and I'm picky) and half the price...they have a great selection of Carbolite Chocolate, which are great but an expensive and nasty habit to get into...another great find for OWL is the 'Hip Hip Hooray" sugar free ice cream (really tofutti) bars....these taste amazing and are $2.99 for a box of six...note they 10g carbs per bar and have lots of sugar alcohols...but in OWL, they rule!

Brian