View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Nov-24-02, 00:02

Plan: Atkins---> CAD!
Stats: 126/116/116
BF:
Progress: 100%
Default Chewing Gum & Feeling Guilty

Right now I feel so *satisfied*, that I do feel like my stomach might just explode. Not sure what did it...maybe it was the ice cream sundae? *sigh*. I feel so guilty! Had a good day, for breakfast only 2 slices of cheese (woke up near noon), and late lunch was tuna with a bit of mayo, a lettuce salad, and a serving of sugar free jello; for dinner I had a steak, celery salad with a handful of black olives..and yeah the dreaded ice cream sundae. Since it is my first week of CAD, I feel as if my "carb" serving of my RM should be sweets, but I think it's just me getting all excited that I can have some sugar and not be imprisioned in Atkins induction! I know it'll pass. I havent gained or lost a pound. I love it though! I'm maintaining my weight and eating ice cream? ah heaven!

anyway sorry about that little outburst-needed to share! Now I do have a question though. I've always been an avid gum chewer. EXTRA SUGARLESS GUM. I had given it up, but it's damn nearly impossible! does CAD allow gum chewing? I'm restricting it to 2 sticks of gum a day (ha I sound like a cig addict), any thoughts?

hope all of you have a great rest of weekend!
Sponsored Links