View Single Post
  #20   ^
Old Wed, Mar-07-07, 22:23

Plan: atkins
Stats: 445/305/220 Male 6'
BF:
Progress: 62%

I've been pretty bad about updating this, but I've been exercising. Saturday it was actually somewhat warm out and I went outside for a good 1:20 walk with some jogging mixed in. Not as rigorous as when I have the treadmill to hold me accountable, but a bit of exercise and a good time to get some sun on my face (for once). Sunday I hit the KB, Monday I hit the treadmill, doing 6.60 miles in 90 minutes, which isn't a breakneck pace but I did mix in quite a bit of jogging. Tuesday I did a light KB workout before hitting a homegame.

Tonight I hit the treadmill, doing 4.25 miles total, with a 3 mile mark of 34:38, and a 4 mile mark of 46:50. I managed to jog a full mile straight (which is still pretty brutal for me), and alternated the rest in 1/4 mile increments between jogging and walking. Total jogging was somewhere between 2 1/4 and 2 1/2 miles, with the extra being done at the end of one of the miles in attempt to boost my time. I didn't know I was so close to my record times (34:33 for 3 miles and 46:25 for 4 miles) - if I had I would have pushed a little harder. So close! DAMN! I knew I was getting in a good workout, but I didn't think I was close to those marks. Oh well, another day.

-j.