View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sat, Nov-23-02, 10:00

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 170/155/120
BF:
Progress: 30%

I had wondered more if the alcohol sugars triggered cravings. I see that they are worth some carb points. I guess it's all hit and miss one day at at time. I do try to stick to the natural foods too, but there are times that I cannot eat when running the kids from school to soccer to church and back home. I try to plan for activities, but it's just kind of nice to know that there's a "safe" snack in my purse that is going to keep my BS level until I can get some real food.

I don't see Yogurt on my induction list of foods. Seems all of it contains a minimum of 12 grams of sugar in addition to a lot of carbs and that's just the plain stuff that I love so much!!! I think that's been one of the most difficult things foods to give up for me besides bread and nuts.

Yup, gotta do Yoga on an empty stomach. I used to have a cup of soy milk or plain yogurt prior to induction. It's pretty hard to bend backwards or do an inversion pose with anything in the stomach. Additionally, if I want to meditate at all, it is just a little easier on an empty stomach than a full one.

Thanks one and all!