View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Fri, Nov-22-02, 20:43

Plan: Atkins KISS
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:
Default Still at it...

Okay, due to health reasons, I am still lowcarbing/lowER fatting and doing fine. I've now limited myself to

all lean meats
all nonstarch veggies
whey protein shakes (lowfat) yum (no hidden sugars I'm careful) and eggs (they are not high fat when eaten in moderation, 1-3 hardboiled a day.)

I do the best I can and eat a large amount of food believe me.
If I want a little mayo, I have it.
If I want a nut or two fine.

I eat about 10g oatbran when I need it for soluable fiber and regularity - not usually a problem...and yes, I do count my carbs now, loosely but I do - about 10-30 daily...and I continue at or below my goalweight/

I walk/run each day and enjoy good health as long as I stick with this variation of the plan. If I goof and eat something highfat, it causes digestive troubles (no gallbladder) and exacerbates postcholestectomy bile salt troubles along with levator ani syndrome proctalgia fugax - don't ask, just use the web to learn details of these conditions if you must. What it means for me is definately LOW carb and LowER fat as often as possible.

Nothing wrong with eating lean meats, fresh veggies, lc fruits/rarely - nuts-rarely and a little oatbran too...eggs have made my skin glow...gotta eat some fat for heavens and healths sake!

Just checking in.

N Yes, it can be done.