#38   ^
Old Fri, Nov-22-02, 16:33

Plan: own version of LC
Stats: 180/163/145 Female 5' 8"
BF:
Progress: 49%
Thumbs up

Hey All...
This is all great information. I got really discouraged today because Tuesday I was down 12 lbs and today I was only down 8 lbs. Monday will be a month I have been on the Atkins plan.

I have had ham and eggs the past two mornings which could explain water retention and have tried several recipes for low carb sweets which only one was really good. I have to increase my water intake and incorporate excersize (yuck)...think I'll do some dancing around the house...that's not as boring!

I do like what I am eating and have gotten used to low carbs and am on a mission to lose this weight. I have had it on for 2 years now and am ready to do something about it. I do wish it came off faster but I didn't put this weight on overnight.

It's really encouraging to read these posts about lbs lost during induction because I thought I was doing something wrong but after reading atkins book again....I am actually pretty much on target.

Question?......how long is one in ketosis? Is it during the first two weeks only? I am not in ketosis today..first time since I started.

Thanks!