#14   ^
Old Tue, Feb-20-07, 08:27
Taking MY Turn

Plan: Intuitive Eating
Stats: 240/220.8/190 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 38%

Quote:
Wow - you're strong! You're doing so well, Lisa. Keep it up!
Hey thanks! I didn't realize how strong I was until my trainer kept commenting about guys who don't lift what I do...but I think my body is just really responding well. Of course I have my weak points. I noticed you do impressive pull-ups! I couldn't do that!

Your exercise plan is coming along beautifully! You are keeping it varied and challenging yourself, which is excellent. I miss swimming. I'll get back to that soon enough. (What a relief about your earring, btw!!)

As for how you felt on Monday, you know there are some factors I've noticed on how I respond to working out...and one is rest previously, especially if I'm tired...and the other is food. Monday I still did really well, but I did feel frustrated and wondered if it was the smaller breakfast I'd had or just being challenged a bit too much by my trainer. Now that I'm eating LC it helps, but it did occur to me I need to eat a bit more before working out at the level I do now, ya know? Just something to consider. But whatever the case, just listen to your body and keep up the good work!