View Single Post
  #39   ^
Old Tue, Feb-13-07, 18:21

Plan: Bernstein Diabetes Soluti
Stats: 260/-/145 Female 5' 3"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Quote:
As far as 'disrespect'... how would you judge someone who is clearly not interested in low-carb dieting, has not bothered to read a single low-carb book that compulsively posts to a LOW-CARB SUPPORT FORUM on subjects unrelated to low-carb dieting?

Interesting to note that at the CR support forum, they have this posted on the front page:

Quote:
TO TAKE PART IN OUR DISCUSSIONS OR TO POST QUESTIONS, IT IS MANDATORY TO HAVE READ DR. WALFORD'S "BEYOND THE 120 YEAR DIET", AVAILABLE IN MOST PUBLIC LIBRARIES.

Sure, CR and Low Carb could be compatible but I admit I also find it curious that a CR adherant who has support forums of their own would spend so much time on another forum pushing their plan when they have not read any information whatsoever regarding the plan/concept the forum they are visiting supports. Seems a little presumptuous to me to show up touting your plan as so superior when you haven't read anything at all about the other guy's concepts, don't you think?
Interested in CR? How about joining the CR support group (after having read the book, of course) to discuss it with more than one person and suggest that CR and Low Carb might be a good mix? Tell 'em Whoa/Matt sent you.