View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Nov-21-02, 13:35

Plan: SP/BFL
Stats: 190/186/160 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 13%
Default pbach's FitBizzz

Didn't think I wanted to start a gym log but I've been inspired otherwise now. I read Body for Life about a month ago. I wasn't very interested at the time. I didn't think it was for me because I teach aerobics and thought I would be overdoing it.

I've been reading in several journals how it's working for other people. I picked it up again and spent the last week on a "trial run." Did 2 LBWO's, 1 UBWO, and 2 20 minute cardio solutions and quite frankly, I LOVE IT!

I'm particulary inspired by VictoriaT, Natrushka, mnokat, and yesican. You are awesome ladies! I curtsy in your presence.

I won't be doing it verbatim since I don't have the equipment. Because I teach aerobics, I do have free access to 2 gyms but they don't open until 8a and unfortunately I have to go to work.

MY PLAN:
  • Start Challenge 1 on Monday, November 25. I guess you could probably say I really started this week but it was a lot of trial and error to see how this will work for me.
  • I will do the cardio solution on Tuesday, Thursdays, and Saturdays and alternate LB and UB weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. In addition, I will teach a Body Sculpt class Tuesday nights, CKB at lunch on Thursdays, and CKB/Sculpt Thursday night, and occasionally teach a cardio and sculpt class on Saturdays.
  • I will perform my BFL exercises in the evening after work.
  • I will not eat an hour to 2 hours before training.
  • I will drink a minimum of 3 liters of water a day.

I'm very excited. Last night I did UB and I'm feeling it a lot today. It's good though, not debilitating. I think this might be the most challenging thing I've done for my body yet.
Sponsored Links