#6   ^
Old Thu, Nov-21-02, 11:29

Plan: IF +LC
Stats: 287/165/165 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally posted by Baconbabe
I understand that that seems to be the rule..but for the amount of butter..cream..bacon..etc that i eat in a day..there is no way i'm coming even close to burning that many calories..not even close...just my experience though
You would probably be surprized at how many calories you are actually burning when you take the excess insulin out of the equation

LCing allows you to control insulin, a big problem for many of us. Once this is under control our bodies can work like they are supposed to. A 160 lb woman, just laying around all day in bed, would require approximately 1500 calories; just to keep her body working.

Many of us are also surprized at just how many calories we are eating (or aren't eating as the case may be). While 70% of my diet has been comprised of fat in the past it turned out to only be 120 grams. 120x9=1080 calories. That doesn't leave much for the other 30%.

If you use www.fitday.com have a look under the "Activities" tab. You'll get information based on the stats you entered when you joined up; activity level, basal metabolism, and any activities you've done for that day. The number may shock you (in a good way!)

Nat