Old Thu, Feb-08-07, 22:21
Registered Member

Plan: DiPasquale Radical Diet
Stats: 301.5/260.2/260 Male 71
BF:25%/?%/15%
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyJourney
After speaking with them for a few minutes I absolutely believe I could.

My point being, they look the same. Talking to them would be cheating.

Quote:
One can look at low carbers and say they have quirky eating habits or even obsessions. I think many people would look at low carbers as eating in an unhealthy way.

Sure, some do say that about low-carbers. The difference is that health markers are improving with a low-carb diet; a very practical, down-to-earth diet approach. The people that have problems with the low-carb diet are idealogues and they ignore/deny what doesn't fit into their paradigm.

Quote:
The CR people are not trying to kill themselves and they are doing this based off of what they feel to be legitimate scientific research. Is the desire to have a longer or healthier life an unhealthy obsession?

Their 'feelings' are irrational. The CRONbie diet is NOT healthy. Tell me, how can a diet which emaciates the body, causes dangerously low cholesterol levels, drops sex hormone levels where you effectively neuter yourself, healthy? Really, I'd like to know. It suggests that what is driving them ultimately is not longer or healthier lives.

Kind regards