View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Nov-20-02, 10:29

Plan: LowCarb
Stats: 223/192.2/150 Female 5' 4"
BF:getting better
Progress: 42%

Thank you, Thank you...yes, I started yesterday, and just so I knew my awful top weight I walked to my dads house just to step on the scale, then walked back home....I don't own a scale so I don't have the temptation to weigh myself every morning and afternoon. The weirdest thing is that eating this LC type food, is sooo against everything I have learned. All my life the only way I could control my weight was to hardly eat, *that's no fun at all*, so if I ate 3 "normal" meals a day like everyone said you should, I gained weight..and I mean QUICKLY....On my last climb up the scale, after I lost interest in depriving myself of food, I literally gained on average 4-5 pounds a week till I was back up to 190, then it tapered off till I just recently hit 210 pounds...which totally depresses me. I cant stand looking in the mirror, not that I hate myself, I just am so disappointed. A co-worker of mine kept talking about Low Carbohydrate diets, and I kept dismissing him...till I saw the MSNBC report...I went directly to google, came to this site and read, read, read, read, and I'm still reading....I have found new hope, and thought it worth a serious try, I gave up trying the old way...I'M SOOO EXCITED!!!!