#1   ^
Old Tue, Nov-19-02, 18:13

Plan: Atkins/CAD
Stats: 100/88/80
BF:
Progress: 62%
Default Atkins -> CAD! Horrah!

Hi there

I've been on Atkins for close to two months and I’m bored sick of the food! plus kinda stalled in a rut. I started to read this forum and booyah! I've found my calling, and its CAD. I'm going to buy the book tonight.

Question 1.

I work out 3 times a week and drink a whey protein drink afterwards and I mix in 2 tsp of L-glutamine. Must this stop? Or can I use it as one of my CM’s (it also contains a small amount of aspartame-k.)

Question 2.

Is CAD low cal (I know essentially my Atkins was low cal because I ate 1800-2000 cals a day and compared to my pre LC ways that’s low cal.)
If its not burning Ketones, and its not low cal, how does it work ?

Question 3.

Whilst drinking alcohol (something 20-year-old blokes like myself do once a week) should I try and get pissed in 1 hour?) LOL!

Question 4.

Is CAD a lot lower fat than Atkins I notice people saying CM’s are protein and lc veges. So I get from that that CM’s are not supposed to be 75% fat like Atkins meals

I am gonna buy the CAD & the CALP books tonight so I may get some questions answered but hay, cheers anyway, and I cant wait for my 1st RM!!!!! (I’m gonna wait until I’ve read the book before I start.)

Regards.

-jake
Sponsored Links