Registered Member

Plan: CKD
Stats: 225/205/195
BF:12
Progress: 67%
Default Re: Re: Is This Right For Me?

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.X
First, I want to bring up the weight-loss experienced in the first week, which is mostly water loss. Now, you seem like long-term goals are you motto. But, are they realistic? 5% and bulk up, assuming you're natural, is HARD to do. I have worked w/ many people that gained muscle on BodyOpus while losing bodyfat; thus, the average amounts of each for a 200lb male would be a 0.5-1 lb. of fat-loss/0.33 muscle gain a week, if done right. Of course, that is a generalization and can differ from person to person.

There is a very promising step in CKD over the last 10 years, when I worked w/ Dan Duchaine we developed a plan to help the bodybuilder achieve amazing feats of physique enhancement. For you, that would be the amazing long term results w/ CKD.

Are you willing to work your ass off and do CKD?

Mr.X

the only thing I can say is listen to the X this dude knows his shit when It comes to CKD TKD (diet in general) he can answer all your questions know need to look anywhere else you can hit him up over at www.elitefitness.com in the diet board or at www.mesomorph.net loads of info for ya

Benchmark you