View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Nov-19-02, 11:47

Plan: The Schwarzbein Principle
Stats: 155.0/130.0/108 Female 5ft. 3in.
BF:
Progress: 53%
Question Greetings & questions from repeat Schwarzbeiner

Hi all. I'm so excited to finally see a Schwarzbein board. I've been looking for one for years. This is my third time at bat with TSP. I TRUELY believe in this WOE and have never felt better than when I followed it. My frustration came from several sources that I hope someone out there can advise me on. First, I went from a smoking and sedentary life to following this WOE religiously (+vitamins, 100 oz water etc.) and excercising (jogging, weights, yoga, swimming) 10+ hrs a week and quit smoking! Unfortunately I only lost 5 lbs in about 2 wks and then plateaued for the next 3 SOLID months. I found it very hard to keep up my enthusiasm after a while considering how strictly I followed the plan. Secondly, while I love eggs, I found it became hard to eat them every day for breakfast no matter how many different ways I fixed them. Does anyone have alternative breakfast suggestions? Third and lastly, I found it very time consuming. Is there a site that has recipe ideas that are totally Schwarzbein legal? Does anyone have quick meal and snack ideas, and is there a site or archive that lists some legal brands of breads, salad dressings, etc? I am determined to stick with it this time to feel better even if the weight doesn't come off but I would appreciate any suggestions! Thanks, Thera
Sponsored Links