View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Nov-19-02, 07:52

Plan: formerly Atkins
Stats: 350/232/225 Female 5' 8"
BF:mooooo/moo/buff
Progress: 94%
Default DarkLotus' Gym Log

Ok, I thought I'd start a gym log to keep my babbling about the scale, measurements, and life in general seperate from my workout routine which may be boring to some. I work out with my dad (who's a type II diabetic about to start doing Dr. Bernstein's diabete's solution plan). We lift weights together five times a week. We use dumbells, a cheap weight bench, and our treadmill. I have been working with weights since I started Atkins in April, but I intensified it much more when I started using the bench and having my dad spot for me too.

This week we have been trying out a few new exercises I got from abcbodybuilding.com. Last night we both did squats, it was a whole new level of pain, muscles I guess we haven't used yet. Owww! I'm still walking funny, cowboy-like. I tried to do my cardio after, my legs hurt too much and I had to stop.

I will probably update this again later once I finish today's workout. Goal today: get in at least 20 minutes of cardio and finish 3 sets of squats. I see an owwwie in my future tonight!
Sponsored Links