View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Mon, Nov-18-02, 21:48

Plan: scaresdale and now Protien power
Stats: 160/137/128
BF:
Progress: 72%
Talking 50 carbs a day to 100 and work out

I am one that have been on 50 carbs a day and sometimes venture to 100.. well while being on an 11 day cruise. did walking and working out in weight room.. Had them to my fat to body ratiio on hook up monitors... Well I ate good carbs and some sugar free things and probably hit 100 carbs a day for the 11 days.. although I didn't loose any weight ( but did after returning home swooshed 3 lbs and then one more) I stayed the same for the 11 days.. BUT I lost one whole number in my body fat to muscle... Went from 18.68 to 17. 58.... So what do you think guys.. the only cheat was my one small peace of choc on my pillow ever night.. Yes I ate it LOL... and had sugar free one scoop of ice cream every afternoon... but other than that didn't cheat... But proves you can still loose fat to muscle but will keep you from loosing... but went from 10 to size 8 2 weeks later I am trying to loose last 4 to 11 lbs and I am stalled at 139.... so probably need to be strickter with the 50 carbs a day.. and cut back on some fats and cheese.. Is tough when you get to last 10 lbs and also have a cold. I work out in weight rooms about 3 to 4 times a week.. walk the other days... 4 times a week 2 to 4 miles.. and try to do water arobics two nights a week.. and have pilates or my stepper and some things at home if I don't get out to do this... keep exercising and eat good carbs... IT works.. guys...