View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Mon, Nov-18-02, 21:40

Plan: atkins
Stats: 220/175/140
BF:
Progress: 56%
Default hanging in there

Hi,everyone!I'm still here,no more weightloss yet.I figure that I like this way of eating,I feel good,so I'll just keep on truckin' like everyone says.I will say one thing though,it will be hard for an impatient person like me to keep on without losing for a long amount of time.I almost feel like I'm one of those people that weren't meant to be thin.I've done every diet/weightloss program there is and can't ever seem to get past this point.It' like my body doesn't want to weigh any less than 170 pounds.I sure looked really good at 140.Unfortunatly I got there in a very unhealthy way--starving,taking diet pills and over exercising.I would be happy with 150 at this point.Before I ramble on has anyone reached their goal weight with verrry long stalls in their journey?Just wondering.Really need some insperation right about now.I just can't seem to undersand why some people lose so much quicker than others.I am very disciplined with my eating and exercise on a regular basis.Don't really want to quit any more,just want some results soon.Anyone find that certain modifications helped through a stall?Thanks everyone for your help and please pray for a woosh for me!!!!