View Single Post
  #26   ^
Old Fri, Jan-12-07, 22:26

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 180/135/140 Female 5.3
BF:
Progress: 113%

Well time to post again

Yesterday marked 4 years since the start of my low carb lifestyle.

So where am I with my weight??

Well at this piont I'am 10 pounds over what I lost, sitting at 145
It has been a real struggle for me to get that 10 pounds off
I'd be happy with 5 off, as a matter of fact, that is my Ideal weight according to my Dr.

I still do not eat sugar, white rice, nor pasta.

I eat 3 fruit aday, brown rice, potatoe's 4 nights a week but really small servings.

I eat lots of homemade healthy soups, and salads and I do not restrict my veggies other then the size of the portions.

My treats are still NO sugar ones, 2 cookies 4 days a week, one N/S chocolate bar still lasts me 1 week and I sometimes go weeks without any. And I may have n/s Ice cream about 4 times a month.

Now wine that is a different matter, LOL I enoy my nightly wine.

What do I blame my 10 pounds on????

I have a very active job, lots of lifting, so most days or time off I'm pooped, so I have not been as active as I should have, however if it was'nt for my job, maybe I would be 20 back????

So I need to find a happy medium. This week I started walking again, even in -5 temps and Icy roads, it feels great and I'm the favorite of our yellow lab, who has lots of room to romp, but loves to go outside our property too.

So it is a start and I'm looking into other activities that I can work into my schedule which is not easy since I never know week to week what my work hours are

Anyhow that is my update,

Cheers
Kathy