View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Nov-18-02, 00:32

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 149/150/120
BF:
Progress: -3%
Default What do I do now?????

Oh my - I have just had an all out leftover candy binge. And I never eat sugar.

I have been LCing for a couple of weeks now but feeling increasingly depleted. I don't know if I wasn't taking in enough calories and exercising too much or what. But I couldn't make it through even a twenty minute run this morning. So tonight I decided to have an apple after my brussel sprouts, thinking that maybe I had pushed the carbs too low with the exercising and that maybe an apple would restore some energy. Woops! The apple turned into a bowl of nacho chips which turned into SO MUCH halloween candy.

Does anyone have any advice? I have just eaten all of that and I KNOW I am going to be sorry tomorrow. I imagine I should just jump right back in, drink lots of water, eat my green veggies, get my carbs back down to induction level, and forgive myself!

In hindsight, now that I think about it, I have been increasingly pressuring myself to cut back because my high school reunion is coming up (feeling my internal critic saying I should be thin for this). So all day I was contemplating different ways to drop a few quick pounds in the next two weeks before the reunion. Fat Fast, Meat Fast, Stillman's, I have been considering them all. All the mental energy depleted by constantly thinking about fasting and then physically exercising too much and eating too little turned into - major carb binge tonight!!

Need to just take it easy and get back to some moderation. Forget the fasting and the bingeing - they are just two sides of the same coin after all.

OK, thanks for listening. Tomorrow will be unhappy but I will hopefully remember it for a long time to come.

G'night now...
Sponsored Links