View Single Post
  #17   ^
Old Sun, Nov-17-02, 14:42

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 197/184/145 Female 5 ft 6 in
BF:45%/32%/22%
Progress: 25%

Thank you everyone, for your kind words of support and warm wishes. You make me blush...I don't feel like I'm doing anything special...just hanging in there like a whole lot of other people on this website are.

Hope it's not too late to also say that themain reason I've lasted so long with LC is because of the support and friendship from people here. This is truly an amazing community.

Now, about the anniversary dinner. It..um..didn't happen. We ended up spending the evening mopping up a flood in the basement from some burst plumbing. Pretty par for the course on our anniversaries. We got married on a Friday the 13th (the only couple to marry at city hall that day), and while we have been blessed with a wonderful marriage, have rarely had the opportunity to spend a normal anniversary. Something always crops up..illness, business travel, family emergency, something. On our 10th we planned 3 times for a romantic getaway, and when it finally happened the hotel was horrible and we ended up having dinner at a Wendy's. It's become a game to try to predict whether or not we will actually be able to celebrate on the real anniversary day.

We'll be going out for dinner at the end of the week...after I get home from this business trip.

Hang in there everyone! And thanks again for your kind thoughts.