View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Nov-16-02, 19:26

Plan: low glycemic
Stats: // Female jkl
BF:
Progress: 69%

I cruised in August, and it was silly-easy. Try to stay away from the buffet as you can be more sure that you're not getting flour, sugar or other added no-nos in the dining room. The salad bar, tho, and the hamburger patties are fine. If I had to eat at the buffet, I got double cheeseburgers with all the veggies and no buns.

For breakfast, you will have a wonderful assortment of egg dishes, and you can order sides of ham, bacon, sausage etc.

Lunch in the dining room will usually offer a caesar salad with chicken - ask for double chicken, and/or some other fish/chicken type entree. As a fall-back, there's the burger-no-bun option.

Dinner is no trouble at all. Steak, salmon, lobster etc. Lots to choose from. Just memorize the "hold the potatoes, double veggies" line and you'll be fine. As for appetizers, think shrimp cocktail, satay skewers, mixed greens.

When cruising, seconds or double portions are included, but you do have to ask.

Also, if you have trouble resisting temptation, do not go to the midnight buffets. These are the least likely to offer things you can eat, and most likely to be filled with stuff you shouldn't.

I had dessert each night if I wanted it, and wine or drinks, but I stayed legal the rest of the day, and didn't gain anything either.

Cheers,

Friday