View Single Post
  #18   ^
Old Fri, Nov-15-02, 15:33

Plan: Food Combining
Stats: 220/175/154 Male 5feet5inches
BF:?/27.5%/19.6%
Progress: 68%

Dear lperk002 and Lisa,

I don't want to labour this because I don't think it is really very important , but if an object weighs less than one gram then it cannot contain one gram of carbohydrates. This would be breaking the laws of physics. And if that object, like one pillow of gum (I weighed a pillow, not a strip) weighs 80 milligrams, and if we assume that it is at least 50 percent gum, (actually I think it is much more as I broke one up to look), then one pillow of gum is just less than half a gram of carbohydrate . And as that carbohydrate is something like sorbitol or one of the other sugar alcohols, which is slowly absorbed - if it is absorbed at all, then that makes sugar free gum even better for low carbers.

With regard to the chlorophyl: well it works on dogs and doesn't do them any harm. If dogs are properly fed on meat and fat and not on biscuits made of wheat then I suppose they must also be in ketosis and hence the dog breath!

Another, more amusing point. My brother was once told by an old wino (no, I don't know why my brother was talking to an old wino), that I you really want have to pee in a public place then you should show signs of being in pain! Under British law it seems you are allowed to wee (or wizz!) in public if holding it in gives you pain. I wonder if you have the same law in America?

Best to all,

Robert

P.S. No, I do not have shares in sugar free gum companies