View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Nov-15-02, 10:04

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 220.5/214/145
BF:35%
Progress: 9%
Default Some Help Please

Hi all I am somewhat new to the Atkins Diet and am on my second week of Induction....my questions to you that have been doing it for a while is this...

I made a mistake of over doing it on the cream...I wanted something sweet so I made the Ice Cream with the Cream, vanilla and splenda...knowing from experiencing this episode I did find that it spiked my insulin cravings...ok..so i know not to do eat that much..for that reason. But since I have made a pig out of myself this week in so much Cream 3 cups worth!! Should I stay on Induction another week? Or on Monday my end of Induction go on to phase 2?

As for the carb counting I havent been minusing the fiber...so I need help with this please... for instance today and according to Fitday along with my other low carb things...I had 1 tbsp of flaxseed (and maybe on induction I shouldnt be having this either) but fitday says that the carb count for flaxseed is 4.11 and the fiber is 3.35 does that mean that the net carb count would be
.76 carbs or rounded off to 1?

Thanks so much for your help...have to say I a new to the forums and already been reading tons and love this place!!
Quote:
Just Do It!
Sponsored Links