#13   ^
Old Fri, Nov-15-02, 07:47
Run Spot, run!

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 168/151/150 Female 67 inches
BF:32%/27ish%/21-25%
Progress: 94%
Default I second Robert's chlorophyll suggestion

I've been taking chlorophyll tablets (2 capsules 2 times a day) and I've noticed an improvement in my overall body/breath odor. Never having had much of an odor, it has been a major concern to me and no matter how much water I drank it didn't help. My breath stinks, my pee stinks and my arm pits are very musky - even with a switch to highpowered deodorant. I might be getting thinner and sexier, but the stink factor was going to ruin it! I do use the Listerine or eclipse strips as a quick fix after meals when I can't brush. One caveat about the chlorophyll - how to be delicate here? - it turns your "poop" (I have a 2 yr old ) bright green! As for the wizzing - I've noticed that the longer I LC the less frequently I have to pee... it seems like your body adjusts to everything; I still drink about 4 liters a day, but I can go about 1 hour between bathroom visits (just a few weeks ago, I was lucky to make it 15 minutes) Hope this helps!

Also, Lisa - you are right, I think it says in DANDR that each stick of gum has to count as 1g of carbs - I think that is probably because of the US fudge factor where it can be .6g and still listed as 0g.

Robert, I don't understand the value of weighing the gum to determine the carbs...