View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Thu, Nov-14-02, 07:25

Plan: VLC
Stats: 248/188.8/148 Female 5' 3"
BF:
Progress: 59%
Default C1W2D6!!!

LOL Vicki,,, you're too funny!!!! Lurk as much as you want sweetie... if you can actually learn something from me, of all people, I'm more than willing to try to help ya out!

In the meantime, yesterday was LBWO. I don't think I'm working hard enough... Think I need to re-configure my workout structure for these days. Problem is that I'm not sure if I should just wait till the 30th, which will be the beginning of week 5, as I'm supposed to be switching around my routines at that point anyway!

Heres what I did yesterday:

Leg extensions:
12 x 40
10 x 50
8 x 70
6 x 80 (8.5)
12 x 70 (9)
12 x 70 lbs POWER SQUATS facing machine... better.
good weight, bad pants... reminder to self... do not wear the black pants with the white stripe to the gym!

Seated leg curls (Hammies):
12 x 110
10 x 120
8 x 130
6 x 140
12 x 130 (9.5)
12 x 40 straight legged dead lifts... need to check on my form with this, but more importantly need to up the weight and maybe find a block to stand on for a better stretch?... the pitfalls of being flexible (many years of karate, still have the flexibility to kick over my head). I think I really like these though... felt them in the glutes too, and my quads were shaky on the way up, especially the last few reps. I also think I want to switch to lying hammie curls.. but that time thing comes into play again... should I just stick out the next 2 weeks, and then switch to them after week 4???????

Standing calf raises:
12 x 40
10 x 60
8 x 80
6 x 100
12 x 80 (9) Going to up this next time.
12 x 70 seated calf (9) I think the weight on these is okay on my calves... don't like the way the machine feels against my quads though...

I'm also thinking of throwing a few sets of abductors and adductors in at the end.... the lying hammie curls will get my glutes more involved which is why I'm thinking of switching... haven't been feeling enough in the behind.... UGH. I don't know what to do. Maybe I'll call the BFL hotline today....

Anyone with any suggestions (NAT).. feel free to chime in! lol