#4   ^
Old Wed, Nov-13-02, 11:38

Plan: WebMD w/LC choices
Stats: 322/297/199 Female 5' 6"
BF:
Progress: 20%
Thumbs up

BSunny-

I'm glad you're sticking to it. Like I said, the first week or so is the toughest because you're not only fighting cravings, you're fighting the evil carb demons that are leaving your system.

You'll be pleasantly surprised at how well this WOE makes you feel. I can honestly say that I haven't felt this good physically in a very, very long time. As for the "whoosh" you're looking for, take anything you can get and, most importantly, don't compare your losses to anyone else. We're all different and lose at different rates. I dropped 18 in the first 2 weeks but it's now coming off a lot slower, but the pant-o-meter has gone down 2 sizes, so that's forward progress! Just a thought... if you haven't done it already, you may want to pick a designated weigh-in day-- I was weighing myself everyday at first, and I was fine with that, but as soon as the scale stopped moving, I'd get upset and dispondent. My DH hid the scale and now it only 'appears' on Sundays. Being obsessed with the scale is a big downfall for me, but I'm learning to rely on measurements and the pant-o-meter to see progress.

This list is full of wonderful tips, ideas and, mostly, great members for support at any time that you need it.

Welcome to this WOE and the new you!

Nikki