Every moment is NOW.

Plan: LC (ketogenic)
Stats: 520/381/280 Female 66 inches
BF: Why yes it is.
Progress: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsTheWooo
So you find, poor people are not only very fat but either:
a) totally ignorant regarding why they became fat (due to poor education) and/or

Ironically, people who make the most attempt to pay attention to what they read and hear about health and weight management, and take their doctors seriously, are the ones who, despite this self-education, are the most likely to be fat-and-getting-fatter, since our entire educational system is geared toward low-fat/high-carb as 'healthy'. Heck, the majority of doctors and nurses even of today, when there's been more research than ever on the topic, who are very well educated, believe that low-fat/high-carb is the way to lose weight and improve blood readings.

I do believe that 'ignorance' is one of the primary answers here, but it's due to deliberate disinformation and miseducation, because both marketing and medical education are totally run by the 'sponsors' -- which are all the grain and sugar related industries. You know, I look back on my life and I think, if I had known about lowcarb when I first realized how much weight I'd suddenly gained; if I had not done stringent dieting, very proper and motivated, and only gained weight from it, and realized half my family had been dieting for decades with the same result so it was just hopeless; how different my whole life would have been with lowcarb. And so a great deal of the answer comes down to the hopeless why-try attitude, based on people who did perfect and stringent 'dieting' and saw it only made things worse, based on people who made an attempt to get educated about what would trim weight -- and got essentially the opposite info of what's real.

Maybe they are fattening our world up for the Reptilians.