#7   ^
Old Mon, Nov-11-02, 15:10
Registered Member

Plan: modified Atkins
Stats: 250/192.5/150 Female 5.8
BF:don't know
Progress: 57%

I'm a fellow rambler... haha

and feel free to share share share!!! The key to anything is to avoid isolation... it is only when we open up and share that we truly can release what's hidden inside of us. One step at a time!!!

I also find that artificial sugars can trigger my cravings. I limit those to once every couple of weeks... I find that works for me. But I've given up a lot!!! It's not easy at all... I don't drink pop... diet or otherwise, I don't drink coffee... tea (except iced/unsweetened - on rare ocassions) so I get almost no caffein anymore. I have a really good sugar free/low carb, home made, dessert once every couple weeks and I look forward to that like Christmas!!! Other than that... no donuts, no bagles, no chips, no popcorn... WAHHHHHHHHHH... hehehe

42 days and counting... and the best part... it's working. Another thing.. I've replaced my binging time with exercise and time with a new man in my life.

Ouote of the day: I realized that I could be in a bad mood or a good mood today... I chose to be in a good mood... how come I didn't do that a long time ago??? -Marshall Goodwin