Old Mon, Nov-11-02, 11:52

Plan: CAD and Atkins
Stats: 165/125/? Female 65"
BF:
Progress: 117%
Default Re: Great Pics Mandy!

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyprinodon
What are some of the Firm/Cathe rotations that got you there? I am only about 80% to where you are. I'm hoping that I can just tweak my exercise program to end up looking as good as you look (Please don't let it be that I eat too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!).
Thanks Cyprinodon. I don't necessarily do any rotations but I can give you an idea of what I do. I have approx. 70 videos and I have them all written out in a 20 week format of 3 videos a week alternating Firm and Cathe. I allow myself two choices each week to pick whatever video I want for a total of 5 tapes a week. An example is this week I'm doing Cathe's PS series which is three workouts. I will add two more workouts to these. Since PS is a total body series I will probably choose two cardios for my two choices of the week. Last week I had scheduled Firm's Total Body Shaping Mix, Super Sculpt, and Tough Cardio Mix. My two choices that week were Cardio Step Mix and Super Cardio Sculpt (one of the new cardio tapes from the 6 pack). When it's a week of mostly Firms, I usually workout each body part twice a week. Whenever I do any of the Cathe's total body series, I workout each body part once a week and the rest is cardio. If I'm not sore or don't feel my body needs additional rest from weight training, I'll choose a Firm or Fitprime AWT workout.