View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Nov-11-02, 03:04

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 234/245/145 Female 5'7"
BF:99%I'm pretty sure
Progress: -12%
Default some of my staples are...

Hello Sillyandie, and welcome! I really hope you enjoy LC'ing. It's changed my life.

Some of my favorites are

1)canned tuna (add anything you like. I like it w/ chopped celery and onion. Or feta cheese and green sliced olives. So many choices there).

2)Ceaser salad w/ chicken (grilled or pan fried-no breading of course). I ate tons of this the first few months, I still love it.

3) Steak umms. I fry up a couple portions w/ some onions (i like the onions to caramelize a tad) and put some cheese on top! mm.

4) Chicken breast w/ bacon and cheese on top dipped in homemade ranch dressing (yummier than bottled I think). When I eat this I just LAUGH that I can lose weight on this meal it's so delish!

5) I recommend Hebrew National hot dogs.

6)I buy a 12 or 20 burger sack of 100% beef hamburgers, and they are so quick to just fry or grill up in a hurry. Top w/ a slice of cheese and bacon. (I also put a generous slice of tomato and lettuce too if I have it around.)

7) I rollup my favorite lunch meats in a lettuce leaf or in cheese with a dab of mustard and mayo. Take these for lunch on the go.
example, turkey rolled up w/ swiss! Or roast beef rolled up w/ a dab of cream cheese!

8) I buy a spiral ham, and while it seems expensive at first, I eat off it for days, so it's not bad in the long run.

9)Taco salad is great. No taco shells though. Just pile on the meat with tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, blk olives, and a dab of guacamole or sour cream. MMM!

10)Fajitas without tortillas are good (good when dining out too!). We make chicken ones with some green peppers and onions.

wow, am I hungry now!
I hope these ideas are helpful.
Good luck! I'm no expert here, but I've been doing very good LC'ing. However, there ARE experts here, and this website is a great place to come for answers.