#13   ^
Old Mon, Nov-11-02, 01:08

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 162/122/107
BF:?/24%/20%
Progress: 73%
Cool So. Cal. Mountains

Hi I'm a newbie,
Hey there Frances, we are pretty much in the same boat stat wise and everything. I can't believe how far you've come, that's amazing. I actually think that everyone here is amazing.

It's nice to have a place to come and talk open and honest about wieght....at home it is hard, my sister has always been thin (she only thinks she's fat at 130lbs and in a size 4). It's like she's always flaunting herself in front of me, and she is my younger sister. Does any one esle have this problem? Constantly surrounded by thin people who belive they are huge, or complaining about how they need to gain wieght?

I have always struggled with how I look and what people think. I know it's not supposed to be important, but it's hard to say it's not. I find that although I am losing pounds and inches, proud of it and even "bragging" about it, I still see myself as big as I was when I started. Does this stop at any point? Will I ever see myself in my new size? I still have a long way to go, but I thought 15 pounds was/is a great start?

Anyway, thanks for listening, I feel a bit better getting some of this out.

Dani