View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sun, Nov-10-02, 22:15

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 290/215/230
BF:
Progress: 125%

Here is a typical day for me ( I am not saying that you should follow, but it has worked for me and I am satisfied on it...

breakfast: Atkins blueberry muffin or Advantage bar and h20..ometimes ham and cheese omelette if I have the time.

lunch : chicken ceaser salad or hot Bufallo chicken wings or cheeseburger w/out the bun, tuna cold plate..h20

dinner: same ususally as lunch, or maybe roasted chicken, turkey or steak, salad w/ oil & vinager or blue cheese and a Diet Rite soda (not too bad, c'mon!...no caffine/no aspartame)

I really have done the induction most of the time I have been on it..only eating more if I felt like I was hungry...I didn't obsess over feeling hungry during induction eventually the hunger went away and the routine above, while at times a little boring has worked.

I have found that a lot of the diet Cokes and Pepsies really affected me, once I went back on h20 i felt better and seemed to burn more fat..

I strategically eat the Blueberry muffins or the bars in the am or afternoon to give my body a chance to burn them off...seems to be working...
But the biggest thing for me is to have somewhat of a routine.. Then I am prepared for it and know what's coming..I always seem to be planning the meal out...varying the types of protien, never a lot of red meat and always having some chicken and especially fish...

The routine seems to limit my cravings. but the most motivating is the high of people in disbelief when they see the weight I've lost...It really makes me breakthorough the cravings and helps me keep the eyes on the prize...