#1   ^
Old Sun, Nov-10-02, 15:18
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins/Zone
Stats: 230/230/165
BF:50%
Progress: 0%
Question Infertility Issues!

Hi. I am 21 years old and I have been trying for nearly 4 years to get pregnant. I have never used any birth control or anything to not stop me from having a baby. I had tried everything charts, I mean just about everything. I had a medical card and I went to a OBGYN to find out why I wasn't pregnant. Well he made me do one of the charts I had already done for another 6 months. He told me to follow it and I would be pregnant before Christmas,( last year). Well I tried to get him to go ahead and check me out and my husband because I told him I already did the charts. Well he wouldn't do it and I don't have a medical card now. I can't afford going back and forth to them now. My husband is the only one working and he only makes $400. a month. I weigh over 300 lbs and I truly believe that is why I am not pregnant. Will anyone else having problems please email me for support. I am starting LC tomorrow with my husband. He weighs nearly 400 lbs. I hope we loose the weight and have a new little one soon. Please email me on some info or some herbal things I can try also. mandyjo41240 at yahoo dot com or if you can see it mandyjo41240~yahoo.com Thanks
Sponsored Links