Old Sun, Nov-10-02, 10:50

Plan: BFL
Stats: 190/?/135
BF:21%
Progress: 60%

Quote:
Originally posted by LMari
Hey Jalilah,
Did you get anywhere with the police? I'ts got to be so fustrating when you think that they're the ones who can set things right and you realize that it's not their priority.

How are you taking the oil? I bought Barleans oil and I think my protein shakes taste better with the oil. I do one w/oil after my wo and one later in the afternoon. My oil doesn't taste that bad.

Lisa

Nah..the cops aren't interested at all. They take their notes and they go on their way and we don't see them again...until it happens again. We found out a couple of days ago that my son's friend, three blocks away, got hit three times in one month, the last being on Halloween---just a few days before we were hit again. We're moving.

A friend of mine had some of the oil...I didn't buy any, although I'd been thinking about it. I've still got the gelcaps left, so I'm taking those.

Also, Lyle says (and I've read on other sites, etc.) that it's best NOT to take in any fats/oils with your protein after workouts because it slows/impedes protein uptake. Just so ya know.