View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Nov-09-02, 16:48

Plan: mixed-LC
Stats: 174/170/134
BF:
Progress: 10%
Angry What a Wimp

Went to a friends house last night for dinner--Still in my induction time--A wonderful meal of venison w/ creamy sauce and broccoli was on the menu----Well dinner wasn't until 9 or so. Prior to dinner out came the snacks--I'll be fine I thought, but NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ate pepperoni, chedder cheese I can avoid the crackers right? Wrong!!!!!!!!!!
Drank some low carb beer ( Mich light Ultra-2 grams carb per bottle) and of course had to have dessert- Peanut Butter ice cream pie with reeses peanut butter cups on top--Oh let us not forget the whip cream. I was doing GREAT on my own, now I see that I am not ready to take my new wol public--I was so afraid some might say something if I didn't eat the way I usually do that I went over board.
Woke up this morning exhausted----Dehydrated, and felt over all lousy--I can do this, and I will have to be more careful before heading to eat at a friends. I didn't want to tell anyone I was LCing like it was some kind of dirty secret, and now I feel like a huge pig for over eating--Just needed to vent! Thanks
Sponsored Links