View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Sat, Nov-09-02, 09:39

Plan: mix of IF and Keto diet
Stats: 283/256/150 Female 5' 7"
BF:
Progress: 20%

So glad you're joining us, Sandra. It's nice to have a few of us try this thing together ...it's more exciting to experiment with a bunch of other ladies.

Did any of you read the thread on Curves? It has to do more with the exercise than the dieting part of the program. I put in a request on that thread asking if any of them could help us out with info on the Heavin program. Maybe some of them have tried it out together with the exercise routine. We'll see what kind of response comes out of that. I've asked that anyone who has any info on the diet to please put their reply into this thread so that we can keep the diet issues a little more separate from the exercise issues.

If you haven't already looked into that thread about Curves gym, here's the shortcut:
http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthre...30&pagenumber=1

Mjsturg1: looking at your profile, I noticed you've read Atkins & CAD. Had you tried those programs too? When you say you've tried twice before, does that mean you've tried these diets before the Heavin one & they didn't work for you? It may be too early to tell yet, but do you find the Heavin Formula easier to follow? ...more in tune with your chemistry? ...more results? ...whatever.... compared to the programs you followed before? Or do you just find there's more hope for success knowing that Heavin's theory assures us that we won't need to be on maintenance for the rest of our life? Just curious.
Congrads on getting down in your weight!

I plan to start this Monday ...the countdown is on. I'm trying to get things out of (& into) my house this weekend so that I have a fighting chance at all of this.