View Single Post
  #43   ^
Old Fri, Nov-08-02, 21:52
Registered Member

Plan: TKD/BFL
Stats: 133/117/115
BF:30/17/14
Progress: 89%

Iowagirl- My son will be 10 on Tues and my daughter is 11. I too don't talk about dieting infront of the kids. They would say mom doesn't eat rice because she's on a diet. I'd try to tell them that it's not a "diet to lose weight" but how I choose to eat to be healthier.

Today my daughter held up a piece of candy and said it's Friday, you can eat this. I'll have to explain to her about TKD! Just kidding. I passed the candy up. TOM is coming next week and this has been a tough week for me.

Today wasn't a good day bodywise. My neck has been hurting and then today my lower back. I went to the chiro and he said to stop lifting so heavy. That at my age (40) I don't need to be upping my weights so high. WHAT?? Something about getting older and joint or something not being as lubricated. He adjusted me and I don't feel any better. Thankfully no WO's for a few days to heal and I'll see how I feel in the am for spinning class. I am going to pay better attention to my form.

On Thanksgiving if I can just stay away from the appetizers I'll be OK!

Have you noticed how the men have stayed away? Where's Sindee? I'm anxious to get the Yohimbine scoop.

Later-
Lisa