#40   ^
Old Sat, Sep-16-06, 16:23

Plan: Pregnant-Moderation
Stats: 157/195/000 Female 5 foot 4 inches
BF:
Progress: -24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrstnHrpr
I posted this question earlier in my journal but now something really weird happened. My lower abdomen is huge! It looks like I am nine months pregnant. This kind of happens on and off, more on. When I was in high school I weighed 15 more lbs than I do now, and I was thin! Now I have a pot belly I thought I read somewhere about vinegar and dairy causing this but I am not sure! I have been using sugar free/carb free salad dressings like crazy, their main ingredient is VINEGAR! My doctor said that she cant explain it. There is nothing medically wrong. If it wasnt for my lower abdomen I would be proportionate. My measurements are 38-33-41. Mind you most of that 41 is fat on my stomach or at least it seems! Any suggestions? And I was wondering if anyone had the same problem. Three people in the last week asked me if I was pregnant I might not be as nice to the next person who asks!

I feel for you!!! I would be mad too espescially with all your efforts!!! Unfortunately, I don't have answers - just empathy- the only thing I cna think of is maybe bloating from salt bc of many diet products. If that's true then I'm on the way there bc different diet sodas and desserts help me continue my efforts.......Good luck and share and answers, please.

Latté Lover